Welcome to tvg’s privacy notice
Last updated: January 24, 2022
This privacy notice provides information on how tvg collects and processes your personal data when you visit our website or submit an enquiry.
Owner and Data Controller
tvg is made up of different legal entities across the USA and the UK. When we mention “tvg”, we are referring to the relevant company in the group responsible for processing your data which will be clear to you when you use our websites. Please refer to the privacy notice of the relevant group company website.
Venue Group LLC is the controller responsible for this website and for group level enquiries or administration.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice or our data protection practices, please contact our General Counsel using the contact details below:
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: Venue Group LLC, a Delaware limited liability company.
Email address: [email protected] Subject: FAO General Counsel
UK: tvg, 49 Southwark Street, London SE1 1RU
US: tvg, 2nd Floor, 1230 2nd Avenue South, Nashville TN 37210
The data we collect about you
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
- Contact Data, such as your name and email address. Only information you provide to us in the context of sending an enquiry will be collected by us.
- Technical Data, such as network and connection information (including Internet Service Provider (ISP) and Internet Protocol (IP) addresses), device and browser identifiers and information (including device, application or browser type, version, plug-in type and version, operating system, user agent, language and time zone settings, and other technical information), cookie identifiers and information, and similar data.
- Usage Data, such as usage metrics (including usage rates, occurrences of technical errors, diagnostic reports, settings preferences, backup information, API calls and other logs), content interactions (such as searches, views and journey history).
We use different methods to collect data about you, as set out below:
- Data you provide in the context of sending us an enquiry or requesting to be added to our mailing list.
- Data we collect automatically when you interact with our site or communicate with us.
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data for the purpose for which we collected it which include the following:
- To process your enquiry, on the basis of your consent by sending an enquiry.
- To add you to our mailing list (where requested), on the basis of your consent by requesting to sign up.
- To improve our website, products/services, marketing or customer relationships, on the basis of our legitimate interests.
How we share your personal data
We may share your personal data within tvg and its affiliates for the purposes of (1) responding to your enquiry or (2) adding you to our mailing list, as relevant.
Your personal data may also be disclosed in the following circumstances, where this is compatible with the purpose for which we collected your data:
- In order to respond to your enquiry or add you to the relevant mailing list (as appropriate) and in order to fulfil the purpose for which you provided your data;
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by confidentiality obligations;
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
Please note your personal data may be processed, transferred or stored in the UK or the US as required by the purpose for which you submitted that data.
Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data including the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and the right to make a complaint.
For UK residents, please refer at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
For US residents, please refer at any time to the Federal Trade Commission, who oversee privacy law in the US, or your state enforcement regulator where applicable.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice